U D I T I   T A X


  • Tax Preparation Services for Individuals and Small Businesses
  • FBAR, FATCA, PFIC filing for clients with foreign income
  • Support and consultation at no extra cost
  • Help in responding to IRS, State and Local authorities at no extra cost
  • Free review of prior year returns at no cost and no obligation (this service is available between May and November only)
  • Help with applying for ITIN
  • Tax Planning at no extra cost

Request a Meeting?

Click here to set up a meeting with Uditi Tax.


What do I do if the IRS issues more than one ID number for my business?

Let’s say you file Form SS-4 with the IRS, and then get impatient and call the IRS’ toll-free phone number. Because you’re dealing with two different IRS offices, there’s a good chance the IRS will issue two different ID numbers for your business

Do we still have to send them 1099 forms?

The law is a little fuzzier when it comes to accountants and other professionals, but Hunt advises that 1099s be sent to all providers of professional services, even if they are LLCs or corporations.

How do I get a tax ID number?

Every new business needs its own tax ID number. To get a federal tax ID number, you must fill out IRS Form SS-4 (available from the IRS Web site at www.irs.gov –click on “Forms and Publications”), and either mail or fax it to the IRS office indicated in the Instructions to Form SS-4. There is no fee.

How long does the tax ID process take, and is there a quicker way to get one?

Most IRS offices will issue the number by mail within two to three weeks after they receive your Form SS-4. If you can’t wait that long, you can call the IRS and get a tax ID number assigned to you over the telephone.