U D I T I   T A X

What to Bring

General Documents

Income Documents

    • W-2 (all pages)
    • 1099 (all types)
    • Business income
    • Brokerage (capital gain)
    • Rental income
    • Unemployment compensation
    • All other income related documents
    • Social Security benefit forms

Expense Documents

    • HSA contribution
    • Moving expenses
    • IRA contribution
    • Student loans interest form

Other Documents

    • Mortgage statement
    • Real estate tax statement
    • Donations (with receipts)
    • Dependent care expense
    • Education expense
    • Proof of health insurance
    • IDs – Driver’s licence or State ID
    • Mileage Log (if claiming mileage)

Please also bring any other form you think might be useful –or– if you have a question or need to discuss.

For CA, IN, MA, MD, ME, NJ, WI Residents

    • Details of rent paid (AGI limitations may apply)
    • CA residents: provide Vehicle License fee amount
    • WI residents: Rent Certificate/Property Tax Bill